Refinance is a form of equity release that unlocks cash from your vehicle. Once the funds are released, they can be used for whatever purpose you wish.
• Release Equity: Release some of the equity currently tied up in your vehicle. Leverage the value of your car through equity release, known as 'sale and hire purchase'.
• Simple: No car dealers are involved, a streamlined process means this product is simple and straightforward. Funds are released directly into your bank account.
• More Options: Releasing equity can allow you to release locked-in cash reserves. If you're a business owner you can raise capital for asset or investment purchases. If you're a collector, you can use these funds to expand your collection.
• A Better Deal: You may believe that you could secure a better finance agreement than what was initially offered to you. You can also finance the final balloon payment if you would prefer to keep your existing car.
• Control: There's no obligation to sell the car and funds could be in your account much sooner than you think.
Each person's situation is different but here at Approved, we are dedicated to finding you the best possible finance option. If you’re interested in Supercars and would like to further discuss your motor finance options then please contact one of our experienced finance brokers on 01908 429888 or email us at email@example.com.